i started this blog when i was pregnant b/c i couldn't sleep at night. then it became a place to put annabelle's photos. recently, i've decided that this will be a place to keep everyone updated on what's going on in the deang household.
We finallly checked in on Monday night to get the inducement process started. The nurse hooked me up to a monitor and it turns out that I had been having contractions for a while - all this time, I thought it was just the baby moving. Whoops! At 10am the next day, Dr. Kulsak broke my water bag, got an epidural at 11:30am and by 3pm, baby was ready to come out. I pushed for about an hour and a half and at 4:39pm, Annabelle San Diego Deang was born. The delivery was quite easy even though the epidural didn't work 100%. It was much less painful than the heartburn I experienced during the pregnancy. Also, the staff at the hospital was unbelievably nice both during our stay at the hospital and when we got home. We had a couple nurses follow up with us (one came over for a check-up) after we got home to make sure that we were doing okay. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment